Geigele Communications delivers strategies and contents to reach ambitious sports communication goals.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Athlete Management & Public Relations
Consulting, positioning, media relations and management for top athletes and events.
- Presentations & Moderations
Consulting, moderations and event presentations for companies, organizations and events.
- Crisis Communication & Media Training
Crisis communication and media trainings for athletes, organizations and leaders.
Top athletes want to win. In competition and in public. We support them by keeping their backs free and advising them on management issues: in negotiations with organisers, contracts with companies, appointments with sponsors.
Our maxim: mutual trust.
Anyone can get into a crisis. That’s precisely when active communication is crucial. In order to contain potential damage, we prepare our customers for an emergency in good times.
Our maxim: direct, open, honest.
Live performances are a special challenge. Presenting a gala, leading through an anniversary or a discussion, we find the right tone for every event and approach it with a sense of humour and a touch of charm.
Our maxim: multilingual, dramaturgically trained, stylistically confident.
Those who are in the public eye want to be perceived positively; messages are to reach their destination. We prepare our customers with media training, and support them with our good contacts to the media.
Our maxim: professional interaction with media professionals.
- 32. America’s Cup in Valencia
- Arlberg Alpin Aparts, The Heimat
- Audi Kiel Week
- Federal Office for Sport
- Danish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
- Diamond League-Meetings in Rome and New York
- European Athletics
- Engadin St. Moritz Tourism
- Icehockey World Championship 2009 and 2018
- ETH Zürich and Cybathlon
- European Gymnastics Championship
- GLS Architects
- ISTAF Berlin
- Laureus Foundation Schweiz
- Track and Field European Championship 2014
- Live Moderation Match for Africa3 with Roger Federer and Andy Murray für TV 24
- Live Moderation Laureus World Sports Awards in Monaco for TV 24
- Match for Africa2 with Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka
- MAZ Luzern
- Athlete management for the following athletes: Jolanda Neff (mountainbike), Daniela Ryf and Nicola Spirig (both triathlon), Angelica Moser (athletics), Alan Roura (sailing). Former media relations for Viktor Röthlin Lisa Urech (both athletics).
- Olympic Broadcasting Services (Rio 2016)
- PluSport, Behindertensport Schweiz Handicap Suisse
- Radio Argovia
- Radio Canal 3
- Raiffeisen Bank Schweiz
- Swiss radio and TV (SRF)
- Swiss Sailing
- Swiss Olympic
- Swiss Ice Hockey
- Swiss Skills
- Switzerland Marathon light
- TV-Sender SWISS1
- Walo Bertschinger AG
- Weltklasse Zurich | Youth trains with Weltklasse Zurich | UBS Kids Cup