Geigele Communications delivers strategies and contents to reach ambitious sports communication goals.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Athlete Management & Public Relations
Consulting, positioning, media relations and management for top athletes and events.
- Presentations & Moderations
Consulting, moderations and event presentations for companies, organizations and events.
- Crisis Communication & Media Training
Crisis communication and media trainings for athletes, organizations and leaders.
Top athletes expose themselves to the public. We ensure that they are perceived positively. Media training and media contacts, negotiations with organizers and sponsors are the foundation of our athlete management.
Mutual trust, flexibility and support around the clock form the basis for success.
Events, moderations, panel discussions or presentations – live performances are a special challenge and require various talents: to have the facts at hand, to strike the right note, to keep an eye on the time – and furthermore to be humorous and charming.
We know this metier like no one else – multilingual, dramaturgically trained and stylistically confident.
Anyone can get into a crisis. If it is a person of public interest, crisis communication is crucial. It must be direct, open and honest. We prepare our clients in good times for emergencies, for example through targeted media training.
We support our clients in accepting and coping with a crisis.
- 32. America’s Cup in Valencia
- Arlberg Alpin Aparts, The Heimat
- Audi Kiel Week
- Federal Office for Sport
- Danish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
- Diamond League-Meetings in Rome and New York
- European Athletics
- Engadin St. Moritz Tourism
- Icehockey World Championship 2009 and 2018
- ETH Zürich and Cybathlon
- European Gymnastics Championship
- GLS Architects
- ISTAF Berlin
- Laureus Foundation Schweiz
- Track and Field European Championship 2014
- Live Moderation Match for Africa3 with Roger Federer and Andy Murray für TV 24
- Live Moderation Laureus World Sports Awards in Monaco for TV 24
- Match for Africa2 with Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka
- MAZ Luzern
- Athlete management for the following athletes: Jolanda Neff (mountainbike), Daniela Ryf and Nicola Spirig (both triathlon), Angelica Moser (athletics), Alan Roura (sailing). Former media relations for Viktor Röthlin Lisa Urech (both athletics).
- Olympic Broadcasting Services (Rio 2016)
- PluSport, Behindertensport Schweiz Handicap Suisse
- Radio Argovia
- Radio Canal 3
- Raiffeisen Bank Schweiz
- Swiss radio and TV (SRF)
- Swiss Sailing
- Swiss Olympic
- Swiss Ice Hockey
- Swiss Skills
- Switzerland Marathon light
- TV-Sender SWISS1
- Walo Bertschinger AG
- Weltklasse Zurich | Youth trains with Weltklasse Zurich | UBS Kids Cup